Meal Planning Monday w/c 5th September






I'm doing something very alien to me......I'm not planning this week! Eeeek!

There is a very good reason for it, two days working away in Manchester (eating room service) back in my office for a day, then away for a long girlie weekend with my Mum and daughter! Yay!

It's self catering and I will shop for it on the way down to the cottage, but I'm taking my trusty slow cooker so worries for evening meals or reasons to cheat! Plan to have a large Slimming World friendly cooked breakfast and then eat lunch out.

But the thing is what do I do for MrC and James who are home alone? They eat what is put in front of them but cooking for themselves? Its a bit hit and miss

I suggested a couple of meals they could cook (mainly to use a 400g pack of mince in the fridge)

Cottage Pie
Bolognaise
Sausage casserole

But what about the rest of the week? I'm a good mum and wife so I have bought lots of stuff for them which is male cooking friendly or grab and go

Bread (lots)
Cereal (also lots)
Milk (shed loads)
Oven chips
Fish in breadcrumbs
Fish fingers (thinking sandwiches?)
Peanut butter
Jam
Chocolate spread

Plenty to keep them going I think!

Note: At the time of going to press, I've had a text to say James (who is 18 by the way!) attempted the sausage casserole and nearly set fire to the kitchen! What have I done!


But get yourself over to At Home with Mrs M for some better inspirational meal planners by checking out the linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment