Reasons to be Cheerful - "Sod It" #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
It's my time to think about the little things which have made me cheerful this week. And this time, I'm just saying......
I'm on a drugs trial for a cancer drug, which has side effects, but this week was the first time I've needed added standard medications to help. And they've reacted badly with each other. I've felt sick, dizzy, sleepy, nearly passed out, vomited......a lot. You name it, it's happened. But you know what? "Sod it"

Today is a new day, a start of the next 7days and I'm just going to forget it all happened, and start again

This makes me happy! 

Seasider in the City is hosting this week, so get yourself over and check out the blog hop. Maybe have a go yourself! 

P.S. It's my turn next week, gulp! Oh, I'm not going to worry about it, new motto is "Sod it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment