#MealPlanning Monday 1st of July 2013 (Carnage/Weight Loss/Gain/Get Some Control Edition)

Meal Planning Monday

Nearly forgot to join in today, first day back at work and all that! Maybe though its a subliminally thing, as I know I usually post my weight loss/gain on this weekly linky with At Home With Mrs M and I know this week is going to be dreadful. However, in my defence I've been on holiday. Ate mindfully some days, others less so (but who am I kidding, its going to be carnage at weigh in, but at least I know why)

It'd have been a shame to not post this week as I really made an effort with the old recipe books. Had a good look through and chose some old favourites, things which would be easy to cook, plus the picture looked amazing (very much plan with my eyes)

This week's planner looks like this

One tray pork & vegetables
Cheesy broccoli
Chili con carne and rice
Beef stew
Homemade burger and chips
Spicy tomato soup
Moroccan Rice and chickpeas

They are all syn free, maybe that'll help with the little big extras I seem to NEED all the time. I'm such an emotional eater (eat when I'm sad, eat when I'm angry, eat when I'm happy) but am going to keep plugging away at it.

I've planned 7 meals, however I'm away for two nights with work, which I'd forgotten when I wrote the list and subsequent shop. Not a problem though, I'll be ahead of myself next week and I rarely actually cook all that I plan. Something'll happen, I won't feel like it, so I'll adapt and change.

Now I've written it down, maybe that's my problem. What do you think? I need all the help I can get.





No comments:

Post a Comment